Canada the second-largest country in the world is considered as the "Land Of Immigrants". It has a strong tradition in immigration. The nation prefers to have “safe migration” with an open mind to enhance the cultural richness and diversity of the community. There is a lot more to know about Canada.
The welcoming policies and ease of immigration are what that attracts people world over to migrate to Canada. Canada is an Immigration friendly country offering chances to gain Canadian Work Experience, Nomination for Immigration under Provincial Nominee Programs, High-quality education, etc.
In general, Express Entry is an online immigration application system where skilled immigrants with the highest rankings can apply for Permanent Residence.
Working Of Express Entry :
- Get your documents ready.
- Submit your Express Entry Profile where the candidates are ranked based on their CRS score.
- Get your invitation to apply for Permanent Residence.
Basic Criteria To Get Qualified For Express Entry :
You are qualified to apply for Express Entry if the criteria for the Skilled Worker program, Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class is met.
- Skilled Worker Program - Selection based on your capacity to contribute towards the Canadian economy.
- Skilled Trades Program - Selection based on your knowledge or quality in particular skilled trade.
- Canadian Experience Class - Can be considered as a channel or a roadmap for temporary students or workers to become a Permanent Resident.
How Are Express Entry Profile Points Achieved :
- Education standard.
- Proficiency in language (Canada's official languages -English/French). IELTS & NCLC plays a major role in increasing the CRS score.
- Work experience and skills.
- Job offer in Canada.
- Your spouse education, work experience, family member/ relatives living in Canada adds additional CRS Score.
- Completion of Graduation from Canada or having a Provisional Nomination Program adds up more points.
How Express Entry Choose The Candidates For PR :
- On submission of your profile, the profile gets entered into a pool or group of people who have currently applied for Express Entry.
- The ranking will be provided based on the points you have.
- If you top the ranking, you will be selected from the list and get an ITA (Invitation To Apply) for Permanent Residence as Skilled Immigrant.
- IRCC has up-to-date information on the number of ITAs being issued, and the minimum number of points to get an ITA.
Canada has become one of the popular hubs for many immigrants. People love to migrate to Canada and there is no doubt that within a few years Canada will become the homeland for thousands of immigrants. Canada is open to all the foreign nationals, but approval from the Government of Canada is a prerequisite for those who plan to settle in the country. Visas or Electronic Travel Authorization is needed to enter Canada. Based on nationality a valid passport would be enough to enter Canada for citizens of certain countries.
There are various types of visas depending on the purpose of your visit to Canada. Temporary Resident Visa or Visitors Visa permits visitors to travel to Canada for a very short period where you are considered as a tourist or a visitor. The duration of this visa can be 6 months.
Few nationalities can travel to Canada by applying through the Canadian High Commission/Embassy of their respective countries.
Super Visa is a multiple-entry visa for parents and grandparents of Permanent Residents or Canadian citizens. It allows them to stay for up to 2 years per visit.
How We Set Us Apart From Others In Our Services?
Customer satisfaction is the key factor that we are concerned with. Our experienced and proficient team analyze your profile, do all file works, follow-up with the embassy and get your visa ready thereby making your journey smooth and reliable.
Work Permits :
A huge number of people migrate to Canada in search of new jobs to have a better lifestyle. For any jobs in Canada, a Temporary Work Permit is essential.
An employment offer from the Canadian employer for foreign national is required before the worker is granted Temporary Work Permit from the Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
A Temporary Resident Visa is issued depending upon the citizenship of the foreign workers.
Steps To Obtain A Temporary Resident Visa :
- Step 1: Employer applies for either Labour Market Impact Assessment or Labour Market Impact Assessment Exemption, to check there is no Canadian citizen or permanent resident available to do the job.
- Step 2: Employer extends Temporary Job Offer to the foreign worker with the approval from LMIA.
- Step 3: Foreign Worker applies for a Work Permit.
- Step 4: Work Permit is issued by the Canada Border Services Agency on arriving in Canada.
Our helping hands will be there with you throughout the process.
International Students :
According to UNESCO reports, Canada is one of the three nations that concentrates on Educational infrastructure. It has now become a destination for many youngsters. Canada has one of the best-valued teaching systems. Students prefer colleges based on quality and affordability. It has several institutions and universities that rank the best in the world.
Benefits Of Studying In Canada :
- A study permit is issued by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) to students from foreign nations for a certain period.
- Part-time jobs during the semester and full-time jobs during vacations provide them with financial assistance. The tuition fees in Canada for international students is affordable when compared to other countries.
- The spouse or Common-Law partner of a foreign student can get an open work permit under the Canadian Government laws.
- Canada permits Post Graduation students to work in Canada for 3 years after the course.
- Canadian immigration policies encourage students to get experience in the Canadian industry, thereby aiding them to fit into society.
Relatives of Canadian citizens and Permanent Residence can immigrate to Canada by Family Sponsorship.
Criteria To Sponsor :
- The sponsor must be 18 years or above.
- Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident living in Canada or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- You must provide proof of your ability to take care of all the basic requirements such as food, shelter, and clothing for you and your family as well as financial assistance in case of relatives.
Whom You Can Sponsor :
- You can sponsor your spouse or common-law partner or dependent children if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada.
- You can sponsor an orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild only if they meet the below conditions:
- Should be related to you by blood or adoption.
- Both their mother and father passed away.
- Should be under 18 years of age.
- Should be single.
Whom You Cannot Sponsor :
- You cannot sponsor brothers, sisters and other relatives who are above 18 years of age.
- You cannot sponsor an adult who has his/her financial income. He/She can immigrate to Canada under the Skilled Worker Class, were having relatives in Canada can provide them with extra points.
Federal Skilled Workers
This immigration is economically beneficial for Canada. Hence, Canada provides them with an opportunity to become Permanent Residents.
How To Immigrate To Canada Under Federal Skilled Worker :
- Create an online express entry profile.
- Based on the information provided in the profile, the Federal Skilled workers are provided with points by the Express Entry's Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) where the candidates are selected based on their ranking.
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Qualifying NOC within the last 10 years.
- Must be a paid worker (This means you must have been paid wages or earned commission. Volunteer work or unpaid internships will not be considered).
- Skill Type 0 (Managerial jobs) or Skill Level A (Professional jobs) or B (Technical jobs and skilled trades) of 2016 NOC.
Bluechip Choice Immigration Services Pvt Ltd will guide you throughout the process of immigration from top to bottom. Just be relaxed, we will always be there for you as the guiding north pole star.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
This class is a part of Canada’s Express Entry immigration system. CEC is for individuals who wish to set their roots in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria :
- At least 1-year skilled work experience in Canada within the last 3 years on a valid work permit.
- Must be in occupations, classified as skill Type 0, A or B under the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
- Planning to live and work outside Quebec (People with work experience in Quebec and who plan to reside in the province of Quebec may apply to the Quebec Experience Class).
- Meet or excel a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 5 ("initial intermediate") or 7 ("adequate intermediate proficiency"), depending on the level of the job.
- Work Experience gained through self-employment or as a student does not come under CEC.
How To Apply :
- Step 1. Obtain a Canadian work permit.
- Step 2: Complete 1 year of work in Canada
- Step 3: Ensure you meet other eligibility criteria such as language tests.
- Step 4: Create an Express Entry profile.
- Step 5: Raise your profile and ranking under the CRS.
- Step 6: Receive an invitation to apply.
- Step 7: Complete a medical, provide security background checks, and submit an e-application.
- Step 8: Your e-application is reviewed.
- Step 9: Receive confirmation of Permanent Resident status.
- Step 10: Get your PR card.
Quebec Skilled Worker :
Thousands of immigrant workers are arriving at Quebec whose skills match the market needs and make it easier for them to get a job. Quebec has better job opportunities in both urban areas as well as in outer regions. Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration invite the candidates based on their profile that matches Quebec's needs. You can lead a simple and elegant life by expanding your horizons. The Skilled Worker Quebec program is analyzed based on certain factors such as education, previous work experience, language skills (especially French), age, etc. The applicants scoring enough points are provided with a Quebec Selection Certificate which helps them in applying for Canadian Permanent Residency.
Provincial Nominee Program :
This program helps Canadian provinces to nominate candidates who are interested to immigrate to particular provinces in Canada. All the Canadian provinces except Nunavut and Quebec have their PNP. The Provincial nominations under the Express Entry-aligned streams are referred as 'enhanced nominations'. The candidates under such Express Entry gets an additional 600 CRS score.